I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 26, 2010

not in the mood...

sori...

i'm not in the mud....

for this couple days...

why...??

i dunno....

i'm tired to all of this...

with my life.....my routine...my perception..

i'm tired!!!!

it's seems i try too hard to be a BEST friend, girlfriend, sister and daughter....

but....
*sigh*

it's better going to places that there are no people know me....

i need some space for myself..

dem~~i'm cryin' again....

now i'm lost...

lost my direction...
lost my emotion..
lost my ambition...

i hope i will get my answer for myself....
hope i can get my ptptn immediately....
i want to go somewhere....
the place that not have anyone...
just myself....

i'm tired~~~


p/s: sometimes kite akn rse mcm nie....mcm down sgt2....tp...kite xtaw kenape....
so....ini yg blaku pd mish boo2 skrg...i dunno why.....


0 comments: